CBD may help manage restlessness, pain, and stress-which all affect your quality of sleep. By addressing one of those root causes, CBD can improve your sleep. Learn more about CBD here . Each pillow in our CBD line includes a CBD infusion and a soothing sage scent, a refreshing CBD spritzer, and a natural cotton cover.
CBD is infused into our proprietary ActiveDough™ foam, a uniquely blended memory foam that offers the quick-response feel and superior support of latex foam, plus the just-right cushion and contouring relief of traditional memory foam. Then, our product development team identified a calming Clary Sage scent would pair with CBD for a multilayered restorative night s sleep. To heighten the soothing effects of the infusion, we ve included a spritzer featuring organically grown CBD from our farm in Denver, CO.
For every pillow purchased, the Malouf Foundation will make a donation to support child survivors of sex trafficking because we believe every child deserves freedom, justice, dignity, and a safe home.
- Includes organically grown CBD oil spritzer
- Proprietary ActiveDough™ foam
- 100% natural cotton cover
- Infused with CBD and soothing sage scent
- ActiveDough™ foam offers the responsive feel of latex and the conforming comfort of memory foam
- Zoned Technology™ design cradles the head while supporting the neck
- Pure CBD infusion can help soothe the senses and promote deeper and more restorative sleep; includes 4 mL spritzer of pure, organically grown CBD oil to be sprayed on the pillowcase
- 5-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.